Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Holiday Vox Box

I've received my awesome Holiday Vox Box from influenster.com! It includes Kiss Nail dress Stickers, a Venus Embrace Razor, a Goody Hair Brush, a single serve packet of EBoost Natural Energy, NYC Lipgloss, a single serve bowl of Quaker Oatmeal, and a  Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask packet.

The Eboost energy worked well enough and didn't leave me feeling crashed at the end of the day. The razor is awesome, and you can interchange the heads with other Venus kinds, so loved that. The Kiss Nail stickers have always been decent enough and these work just as well. The NYC lipgloss gives just the right amount of tint and really worked great keeping my lips feeling smooth all evening. The oatmeal is SO convenient on the go and tasted amazing. The face mask is now one of my favorite to buy, even though you're paying more for a single serve, but great for those who don't use them often.

But my most favorite product in this set is the hair brush by Goody. It comes with microfiber pieces between the bristles that helps your hair dry faster than normal for those of us who don't blow dry. It really works! My hair instantly felt a bit dryer and it halved the time it normally takes my hair to air dry. The microfiber bristles won't get full of bacteria and dries within a day to be ready for your next shower. Awesome product!


No comments:

Post a Comment