Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sugar 'N Spice Voxbox 2013

Influenster has sent me a great box of assorted goodies this month. Go HERE to view our video of first impressions. Here is the list of what I received and my thoughts after trying them out:

Nectresse - Sweetener Packets: I was really happy with the taste of this. It's very close to real sugar without the calories! The packets make it perfect to store without worrying about it clumping or getting over everything, and for the go as well.

Dickinson's - Witch hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes: This product I've used before and am still using. It not only works as a quick face cleaner, but it prevents the oily look people with skin concerns get. You can use this before bed as a nightly cleaner, but it also works great in the mornings or after a workout to blot oily skin and will ultimately prevent breakouts. The packets are very easy to keep in your gym bag!

Vaseline - Spray & Go Moisturizer: A lotion in a spray can? I was already blown away by the idea, and after using it I will be switching up my skin care regime. I usually keep lotion in the car or my purse when my skin starts feeling dry away from home, but it gets messy and I hate when I end up getting it all over my clothes or car seats. This stuff really helps makes moisturization clean and easy! You HAVE to give it a try! Since the can is too big for my purse, this is an item that stays in the glove box.

Colgate - Mouth Wash & Toothpaste: If you're already a fan of Colgate, you appreciate it's boldly clean freshness. Now it comes in this 360 Optic White that will bring back some of the whiteness in your teeth. So far it hasn't made a noticeable difference for me, but it appears to have lessened my sensitivity.

Colgate - Optic White Toothbrush: I really love this toothbrush. Although it's not particularly different then all the kinds out there, the bristles are holding up to strain much better than my last ones. If you are a hard brusher, I'd recommend trying this one out.

BelVita - Breakfast Biscuits: I didn't enjoy this product. Although it's got great ingredients without that junk you see everywhere, it just didn't taste good to me. I felt like I was eating bark. However, if you're big into the health food craze and looking to add an energizing snack to your routine, this one is made of whole grain and has B vitamins and fiber.


No comments:

Post a Comment